Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 365, April 30th, 2014

Well, today is my last blog post for my 365 day project. I'm so pleased to say that I have completed a 365 day project! I set out to do something and I accomplished it! Some days, I was like oh crap! I still have to take a picture and those are usually the ones that are not the greatest or most creative.

I'd really like to thank everyone again for all the support throughout the year and watching my skills transform, whether you've been following on here or on my facebook page. I really appreciate everything!

This project is probably one of the coolest things I've done. Who wouldn't want a year documented via pictures?! I encourage everyone to try doing a project like this! Search the net, look at other peoples projects and join in!! If you do, please let me know, I'd love to follow your project!

With that being said, I'd really like to announce that I'm doing yet another project! This one won't be a 365 day project, it will be a 52 week project! I will be posting pictures once a week for an entire year, so you're not getting rid of me just yet! :)

I've already made another blog explaining things and I haven't set any rules just yet. I do plan on going between Sunday to Sunday type deal. I would really like to utilize this next project in showing the growth in my photography as I can pick the best picture out of many and post the best.

So with that, I'd like to invite you over to my new page!

Objects of my Affection by Ashleigh

Goodbye 365 day project, I will miss you, but now I'm onto different adventures!

                       

These boots.... They walked me into this project and now they're going to walk me out. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment