Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day 336, April 1st, 2014



4 years ago today, I welcomed my first niece. Time has definitely flown by and she has changed very much in the last 4 years. She has grown into a little girl who has a very sweet disposition and a kind, gentle soul.
4 years ago, my life changed. I wasn't just Ashleigh anymore, I was now someones Aunt. I became someone that one day she will look at and know that she can come to me with anything, that she can tell me anything. Someone to help guide her through anything she needs guiding through. That she will have a friend that loves her with all her heart. Someone to laugh with, someone who is stern but still fun and accepting.
I may not see my niece all the time but when I do see her, I squeeze every bit of love that I can give into her in that time frame.
Love is unconditional and that I can say with all my heart, that the love of my niece is unconditional and she is loved every single day.

Happy Birthday Piper, Auntie Loves you! xoxoxo ♥ ♥ ♥

Building a dresser at Jordans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment