Monday 7 April 2014

Day 339, April 4th, 2014

Bon Voyage Ma Moo!!!
 
 
Arizona is going to welcome mom with temperatures of 24 today and than throughout the week temperatures are supposed to get to over 30 degrees!! Lucky mom! lol
 
As far as I'm aware, everything went without a hitch this morning for mom. I checked her in last night so that she didn't have to worry about it when she got there. I could tell she was feeling a little anxious and her mind was going all over the place so I thought it might give her a head start :)
 
I really hope that she's having a good flight, according to her arrival time, she should be landing now. 9:05 Arizona time so 11:05 our time.
 
I sent her with my point and shoot, so I'm hoping she takes advantage of that and takes pictures for everyone to see all the places she went! I know I would be! LOL!!
 
Have a great Friday everyone!!!

 
I think this could be interesting. Didn't know War Horse was coming to Winnipeg until today!

No comments:

Post a Comment