Monday 7 April 2014

Day 341, April 6th, 2014

What a day.. I don't know what is wrong with my head. I'm so sensitive to light today and I can feel it in my eyes. I'm struggling and its really annoying.
My neck and head and eyes hurt so bad today that I turned down a ride with everyone as I just couldn't do it. We closed the blinds and let the kitchen be dark so I could be amongst everyone that was over. I could look at a computer screen but couldn't handle being outside. I tell you, it was a big bummer.
I did manage to go outside for a little bit but I pretty much wanted to put two pairs of sunglasses on to be out there.
Poco, one of our stallions got out and was driving another one of our stallions crazy. So I stood in the corral and started snapping pictures of Ringo as he ran and snorted around the pen. He was licking his lips several times so I got a lot ridiculous photos of him but was able to capture a few not so bad ones.

New Heartland tonight! Next week is the season finale! But relax folks, they've been renewed for another season! Woop woop!

Have a great rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment