Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 349, April 14th, 2014

Monday, here you are again, although I'm not too bummed out you're here as its a short work week. I'm looking forward to only working 4 days this week. My mom will be coming home and Jordan should be getting water, which means he'll start moving in!! I'm excited, wish I could decorate because I've found two pieces that I'd love to put up in his house. I'm going to get him the photo stick things where you don't have to put holes in the walls to hang a picture. They're not supposed to leave any residue on the walls and what not so I'm looking at getting those to hang pictures for now.


These are them! Hopefully they work. The reviews are pretty good on them, so why not try?

Hope everyone has a great Monday!! Only three work days left! Woop Woop!

Awe, Champ curl up somewhere warmer!


No comments:

Post a Comment