Monday 21 April 2014

Day 352, April 17th, 2014

Its Thursday!!! And its the long weekend!!! And Jordan has water!!! So much to be excited over!

Last night I was able to submit my pictures to costco for printing as they were now available(yesterday I wrote how the printing lab was temporarily unavailable) so I'm going on my lunch hour to pick up my pictures, see what I could purchase in snacks for tomorrow and than scootch over to Walmart to pick up some toilet paper and other little things.

Last night I vacuumed the kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms. Tonight, if I have time, will be vacuuming the living room and more than likely the kitchen again. Laundry to be done and clean up the kitchen-we clean it everyday but get rid of the clutter and cleaning the bathroom. Lots to do but luckily enough I've been cleaning everyday so its really not that bad.

I'm looking forward to putting my pictures in my albums! Such a simple thing but yet it brings me a lot of joy!

I hope everyone has a great "thirsty" Thursday and a great beginning to the long weekend! Stay safe for those of you who go out tonight, its one of THE busiest nights at the bars, so becareful!



No comments:

Post a Comment