Monday 21 April 2014

Day 355, April 20th, 2014

Still tired... Jordan and I came home last night after he was done milking and we ran a bath for myself. Unfortunately the jets didn't work but I didn't care, I really needed to soak my feet. It was nice to lay in a big bath tub and just soak in the warmth. Jordan was making popcorn and started a movie as we still can't get the satellite to work. I was in there for a half hour or so, came out and sat on the couch for a minute or so and Jordan was like, ok! Bedtime! Agreed! So exhausted.

This morning, I had our cereal and orange juice all ready on the table for when he got home from milking. He said I didn't have enough time to do dishes so I rinsed them because nothings worse than dried raisin bran in a cereal bowl.
We went from his house to his parents house while he changed the tire I napped in the truck, than we went to my parents and visited there for a bit until we left for Lindsay's again.
Took more pictures and some video of the events that happened today. Horses were good and not good. Ducky was awesome as he stood ground tied for a long time(first time really doing this with him) Liberty was great. So calm around horses that are running around and what not. He was a bit more dependent on other horses today compared to yesterday but that's ok, he's just learning.
Kat and Chinnok didn't have a great end to the day as Chinook was relatively good for the day and than decided to come apart towards the end. By the time they were done with her she was pretty worn out. Hopefully this is the last of her shenanigans.
Went home as Jordan needed to do afternoon chores only to realize that he left his rubber boots at the arena but thankfully Kevin picked them up so we had to go pick them up from my parents place.

After visiting it was off for supper at Jordan's parents and than I edited pictures while Jordan milked as they now only have one tv in their place, I couldn't watch what I wanted to, so I just played on my computer.

Than it was home to Jordan's for a shower and bed. I'm definitely too old for late nights and early mornings!

Hope you had a good Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment