Monday 21 April 2014

Day 353, April 18th, 2014

First morning waking up in the new house. Jordan and I spent our first night in the house last night and we were both like, what are all of those sounds?! For the most part, it was getting used to the trickle of the toilet after you flush or the wind hitting the house but the major sound that we're both not used to is the furnace. We were both ready to fall asleep and it was like WHOA! What IS that?! haha!! We obviously got used to it because we both fell asleep.

Today has started off to be quite busy. Jordan's alarm went off at 6am and I was pretty much awake by the time he left. I layed in bed until 7 and than started cleaning my butt off. Unpacked and washed my wine and margarita glasses and champagne flutes. Than started on cleaning off the stainless steel. When they move the homes, everything is strapped or taped so all the gunk of the tape is on the stainless steel. I bought these stainless steel wipes and decided to try them out and I have to say, they're quite awesome. When you use them, the staineless steel just glistens, so I was happy!

It was just after 8 when Jordan came in the door and he's like oh you've been busy this morning. Than he's like, I brought breakfast. I look and he's carrying about three different kinds of cereal and fresh milk, yum! So we sat and had breakfast. After breakfast, I did the dishes and he went outside to tinker around.
Around 9:30 he said we had to go do chores, so we left for his parents place. I packed up some more things there and than we headed to my parents place where I started baking cookies and cleaning the house as mom was expected back from Arizona.
I cleaned until around 1:30 when Jordan came to get me (while I was having a meltdown because I couldn't find what I was looking for) and him, Kat and I headed to Kevin and Nikki's for some lunch. After lunch, we got home and I finished doing somethings around the house and we were just about to leave when my mom came home. So we stayed until we absolutely had to leave and went to his parents place so he could do afternoon chores. While Jordan did that, I gathered more items and got ready to take that to his house. I took the truck as he had the tractor to move bales. I started carrying things into the house and than did more cleaning and putting things where I thought they would be ok. Than we had to leave for supper. I took the truck back after supper with yet more items in hand and did the made dash to get everything ready, including myself, for having some people over. Thankfully they're late coming over as I need to catch my breath. I have been working all day and I am exhausted.

I hope everyone likes the house. *crosses fingers* Have a great Good Friday everyone!

Clean and unpacked wine glasses for my girls ♥

Unofficial photo!
First breakfast in the new house! Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal with fresh cows milk! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment