Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 345, April 10th, 2014

Last night on my way home from work, I was amazed by the amount of geese that have made it home. I know this is the time of year but it was like POOF! They're here! I forgot to bring my camera with me today but tomorrow I'm going to and probably stop pretty much anywhere to take pictures of them. I'd say be prepared to potentially see a lot of geese pictures in the next little while, lol! I did see a guy this morning taking pictures of trees and I was like, what is in the tree and I noticed a nest. I'm not sure if anything is in the nest but now I'm down right curious :) I'm going to put my tripod in my vehicle now too so I can use that now that the weather isn't so crappy.

For dinner last night, I tried a pinterest recipe. I made Ranch Chicken Rollups! They're time consuming but next time, they won't be as I'll know what to do and what I could do better.
They're crescent rolls, chicken strips or chicken breast halved, ranch dressing, bacon and cheese. Mmm so tasty! Not great for the waist BUT you don't have to go hefty. You could dress this up a bit to make it a tad bit healthier. The recipe called for two pieces of bacon but I opted for one on mine and thinly sliced cheese and not a lot of dressing BUT with light dressing, you can put a little more on.
Next, I made rolo ritz treats. They're the most simple treats EVER! I'm planning on making this for Piper's birthday along with monster cookies(made with eggies though ;)) I'm not sure what dad thought of the rolo ritz treats but he may have got one made with reese peanut butter cups (which to me, are also good) Tonight's feat it so make the monster cookies as I probably won't have time to make them tomorrow!

Have a great Thirsty Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment