Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 364, April 29th, 2014

I keep thinking about this project and how it's almost been a year since I started it. What led me up to this point and why it caught my attention.

For the most part, when I started this project, I didn't have my dslr. I knew I wanted one and I knew which one I was going to start with but it just wasn't in my budget. I had been interested in photography for quite some time, taking a course here and there with my point and shoot. It was that that led me into reading more and more photographers blogs. I came across one blog that had a 365 day project about making clothing from scraps and turning them into wonderful outfits. I thought that was a great idea and thought that a picture a day could be interesting. How are these linked together you ask? It was a blog post on different projects that could be done and I guess they were linked together to show different types of projects that could be done. I started looking at other peoples projects and decided that I would like to do one of my own. I knew that most people did projects to improve their photography but I wanted to showcase a year of my life. No, not all pictures were fantastic and the quality certainly wasn't the greatest for all of them but when I pull up my photo album, I'm always like Oh ya! That happened that day or I use the pictures as references if we're discussing something. I'm really happy that I did this project and I'm looking forward to future projects as well.

This somewhat sounds like it should be tomorrows blog but I have something planned for it already so that's why I'm explaining things today.

Thank you again to everyone who views this blog and witnessed my year a long with me. I did this more so for personal reasons than to have a lot of viewers but I'm thankful for those of you who take the time to view it when you do!

Happy Tuesday!

Now THIS is why you have UV filters on your lenses! I have NO idea how this cracked or if it was weak to begin with but could you imagine if this was your lens?! Ahhh!!!! Now to buy a new one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment