Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day 357, April 22nd, 2014

Last night was Gramma's 90th birthday party at Middlechurch home. I couldn't believe how many people showed up to celebrate Gramma being 90 years young! I haven't seen some of these people since Grampa's funeral, which was 10(almost 11) years ago and even then I was still younger. I had to ask Dad who a lot of people were but for the most part it was all good.

Today, I have to go to Canadian Tire to search for a new burner for Jordan's bbq and look for some other things that he might need, muahaha. I'm spending so much money on this darn house! BUT somethings can wait, which I'm telling myself to just relax and let it happen gradually and not blow all my money on everything he needs! lol :) I just want to help though but can't drain myself either.
Anyways... I'm also hoping to maybe pop into that liquidation place after work to see if I can also find anything, maybe even for myself. Thinking of seeing if those end tables are there still, they'd be good nightstands for Jordan's spare room..AND there I go again! Geez! I should stop while I'm ahead! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

First time wearing my new necklace from Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment