Wednesday 9 April 2014

Day 343, April 8th, 2014

Last night, I went to Nikki's to watch Frozen with her and Kat. I had heard a lot about the movie from friends with kids as well as my brother so I was excited to watch it!
I felt it had a lot of funny cute moments that I think mostly only parents would understand. I wouldn't mind adding it (amongst others) to my collection of Disney movies. I still wish that all my Disney movies hadn't been stolen. The replacement cost is ridiculous. Disney movies never lose their value so you're spending around $25.00 plus to get a movie you've already bought :( Oh well, I will someday!

Today, I received my Stampin' Up items!! So excited to try these guys out. I already tried out the horse but with the ink marker and I definitely think it'll be better with an ink pad. The marker takes too long and starts to dry up so the print becomes faded. I did it because I wanted to see what it looked like. I'm pretty excited to use these towards my project that I'm working on!
Which reminds me, I completely forgot the mail key to get the mail! ARGH! Must remember to put it in my purse tonight to go to the mail tomorrow! Silly me :(

Hope you all have a great Tuesday and that something fun comes along!

My new stamp! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment