Friday 11 April 2014

Day 346, April 11th, 2014

Its Friday and I'm tired, lol. I stayed up late last night baking as I had a late start making the cookies. The first batch turned out beautifully. Wonderful colour, oddly shaped(which I like in a monster cookie personally) the second batch didn't turn out so great. I did use the same pan as the previous batch so my guess was the pan was too hot and using the same baking time, I over baked them. They're still good just not as attractive as the first batch. I'll put the second batch on the bottom of the container, lol!!
I also made some ritz cracker rolo/reese things again. Nikki really liked them and dad and Kevin ate more than the night before so I'm taking that they like them. Which is good because I make them and don't need to eat them, lol :)

Today, I'm going to go get my free pita for lunch :):)

Enjoy your Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment