Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 348, April 13th, 2014

*Yawn* I sure am tired this morning. I woke up at sometime mid early morning to go to the washroom, stumbled there and was like why am I so tired and I don't want to go to work tomorrow. When I was zombie walking back to Jordan's room, I remembered that it was Sunday and no work today!!! What a great feeling as I curled back in bed and fell asleep! lol

Yesterday was a really really nice day. The drive to Piper's birthday party was interesting as there was a lot of moisture on the ground but I took my time and made it there.
When we got to the birthday party, Michael informed us that Riana is pregnant and due in September! Which means I don't have to wait as long for baby to come, hahah!! They should be finding out within a month or so as they're that far along already! Mom does know and she kept it a secret. It did help that she found out and was in Arizona the next day, lol.

After Pipers birthday party, which Elsa was there for, we went to home depot. Jordan found two lights for his garage that he wanted and dad found a ceiling fan that he was going to put up in his bedroom. I should've bought one come to think of it.. the only thing is, is the lights are not bright enough for my room so I'll have to look for something with different lamp shades.
After home depot, it was off to Wendy's for some supper. Jordan, Dad and I had decided to opt for something quick as we stayed at the birthday party for too long.
After supper, it was off to the MTS Centre to find a decent parking spot and find our seats. We ended up finding a great parking spot and headed over there. We bumped into Delmer and Denise(who we were sitting with) than a few other people. When we were in our seats, it was search the crowd for people we know time, lol. We were able to see Alyssa and her family, she told us about Pan, so we found Pan. Than we spotted the de Laroque crew. We also spotted some of our friends that we haven't seen in awhile. During break I went on FB to find out that Jessica was there and ended up finding her! It was great! Bulls beat the cowboys for sure. Had one pretty angry bull that entertained us and the dancing provided by the crowd was hilarious too!!
On the way home, we stopped in Stonewall to do banking and than headed home!

Today, Jordan and I went to his place and I started cleaning aka vacuuming and using lysol wipes to clean things as we still do not have water.
Than it was off to Trevor and Lisas for a visit, back home than to my house to watch Heartland's season finale!

I tell you, this episode of Heartland was one of my favorites! So good! Although I'm unsure about Amy and Ty. Oh well, we shall find out!

Have a great rest of your Sunday!!

LOL this picture is so bad but oh well! Can't wait for water!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment