Friday 25 April 2014

Day 360, April 25th, 2014

Its Friday and I'm happy! Last night was very exciting and yet frustrating at the same time. We received really good news and than my night just kind of went down the tubes after that. I'm in a bit of a panic and I tore my room apart and didn't find what I was looking for. Than I decided that I would finish my evening with catching up on Chicago Fire but nope! Couldn't do that either. I watched April 15th's episode last week and went to watch last weeks episode this week and it changed. Global Tv locked their website. You have to have a tv provider in order to watch Global online(which Bell is not set up for, yet(I'm hoping)). I posted a comment on my facebook and someone said that CTV has done the same thing and I have NEVER had CTV ask me that before and in fact I watched Once Upon a Time on Wednesday night to catch up. Well low and behold I go there and sure enough, they've locked their site too.

So my question is, what if I didn't have a service provider because I could only afford the internet and not TV and Internet?! Why are they doing this and when did I miss the memo!? I wasn't impressed and still not impressed. Maybe Global Tv will get back to me with my message that I left them. I would just like to know why they're doing it and why I could watch last week but not this week and what they would do for someone if they didn't have a tv provider. It would be nice to know anyhow. I've been watching episodes online for a good 3 years and never had an issue until last night.

Today, the weather is a bit blue but its supposed to pick up. I wish I was going to the arena today to watch them work horses but it's all good. I'm really looking forward to this day being over and hopefully being able to veg a bit this weekend. I would also really like to pick up my armoire!

Have a great Friday people! Don't complain about the weather, you can't change it, so don't worry about it!

If you mention that spring isn't here, thus is proof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment