Friday 4 April 2014

Day 338, April 3rd, 2014

I wish today was Saturday... than I wouldn't have had to get up to get ready for work this morning. I'm definitely not as tired as I thought I would be but I'm definitely petering out and I still have 3.5 hours of work to go.

As of right now, my mom has 16 hours and 43 minutes until she leaves on her plan to Arizona. I hope she has a great time and I'm sure she will. Jean will have all sorts of things to do with her I'm sure. I'd love to go to the Cowgirls with a Camera exhibit but I can't. Maybe one day?!

Tonight, Jordan is coming over to see mom before she leaves and than I'll be able to give dad his hat and see what he thinks of the rope for lead ropes.

Hope everyone has good Thursday!

Welcome home guys!!! Sorry that we still have snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment